The Galaxy Is At Peace The Galaxy Is At Peace

WINS

even better then i had expected... :D

just... epic win.

Super Metroid - Credits Super Metroid - Credits

i noticed them

i love this. one of the best VG compositions in human history, and you brought it out of its midi days into modern glory.

perchance, might you remix the crataria theme/samus's theme? because that is the only song for this game i liked more.

Beartheshadows responds:

I will give it a shot.

Mr. Brightside (JP RMX) Mr. Brightside (JP RMX)

perfect

this was exactly what the origional was always missing. perhaps "remix" is pushing it... why not jsut say you FINISHED the song? lol

-Mission Impossible remix- -Mission Impossible remix-

subtle where it should be strong, and vice versa

well, listening to this song closely, i hear all kinda os AWESOME sound. especially that bassline that kida modulates a bit that is always in the background... that alone would be enough to win a ten from me if it had been more audible. the drums were a little to strong. everything also sounded pretty fake...

[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill") [ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")

i am relaxed, happy and terrified at the same time

what makes this song work i will never know. this is incredible.

if anybody ever told me that you could succesfully combine glitch, ambient, creep, and electronic i would have called an insane asylum.

but... jsut, wow. fav, and i only fav about one thing a month.

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks for the review.
Just the sort of response I wanted to elicit with this song:)

Don't Give a Damn Don't Give a Damn

i wish that kinda "twitchy" square was louder

but still epic. frikkin epic... idk why i even love it so much, but it's awesome.

London Bridge (I.T.D. Remix) London Bridge (I.T.D. Remix)

DAYMN.

that was... awesome.

i may be a real sucker for that ravey syth you used, but i still think this has universal appeal.

i am doing the music for a halloween party, and i will definitley include this on the playlist! :D

djInTheDark responds:

Wow, thanx a lot!!! I try to get every chance I get to debute my stuff (aside from my own shows).

Hope they like it, glad you did!!
DJ InTheDark

Old School Kickin Old School Kickin

glad to see you haff moved past sytrus. :D

pretty good. i don't have time to listen to the full hing, but the first minute is pretty cool.

maybe after that it gets terrible, but i doubt it.

Chaoz Fantasy ~ alextheDJ Mix Chaoz Fantasy ~ alextheDJ Mix

"I couldn't resist the arp" lol nobody can

"I couldn't resist the arp" is everybody's excuse. lol this was certianly the most unique mix... the only one i've heard yet that uses bells for that line.

alextheDJ responds:

lol thanks! yah I thought I'd try something different from all of the other remixes.

Zelda Mainthecno Zelda Mainthecno

you sorta didn't cred it the person who did this

i have remixed this exact midi myself, actually. you should really credit the origional creator and... the site you got it from. i obviously can't name it.

but i find it very unlikly you are the origional write or this song. if you actually are, sorry.

it's a good mix though.

Mr-Dark responds:

Yes, I did make the techno remix MIDI out of this sequence. Click the info of it and send the author a mail, I'll mail you back. It's on VGMusic.com, Nintendo/NES section.